Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Once, twice, or however many times I can in a lifetime.


This is the perfect time to announce my upcoming trip to Europe! I leave May 8th and return May 30th. It is a trip with a group from my university and we'll be meeting up with another university somewhere in North Carolina. I'll get 6 credits which will be the last of the classes I need to graduate with my Bachelor Degree! How's that for freakishly awesome. Get school credit for jaunting through Europe.

I will be in London for a week and a half, then on to Paris. Paris, Je t'aime. After Paris we hit Lucerne, Switzerland for a couple of days. The last leg of our tour is through Italy. Florence, Pisa, Siena, and Rome. I will be posting pictures of course, and telling all about my adventures and foibles (I'm sure there will be something!)

There are no words to explain my excitement! My only regret is that I will not be visiting my dream castle on this trip. Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany. Oh well, next trip!

No comments: