Friday, March 28, 2008

Sick as a dog.

So, I've been laying on my sisters couch for the past three days...sick with who knows what. How did I get this illness? The most likely suspect is my sister and her family. But I hate for her to be blamed because they are still getting over it themselves but it's been 3 weeks. Yuck. I've watched several episodes of Lost on my brother-in-laws laptop (which I think he is secretly annoyed about) and surfed the internet extensively. That's how I came across this lovely site. I googled Sienna, Italy and came across photos on a womans blog. Of course you have to scroll through the entire blog history to find the picture that google has referenced...but in so doing read some delightful tales and thoughts about the womans life as a wife to an officer in the military, living in Italy. I ended up reading her entire blog.

I then coughed a couple of times, wiped my nose and thought it might be fun to add my thoughts to the cyber-world. So here I am, writing this out whilst I could be studying for the exam that I missed on Thurs. Don't you just love procrastination?

I have already surfed through a few other blogs, one that was a little racy, but very sexy. The nice thing about stumbling onto a gay man's blog is that he always posts the most delicious pictures of scantily (if at all) clad men. They always have the best taste.

So, if I remember the website address and that I now have a place to blog...I will be back.

No comments: